Refund/ Cancellation Policy
Return & Refund Policy
It is important to Aslan T. Oil paintings that every customer is satisfied with their order. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
All of our orders are carefully inspected before being securely packaged and sent off to our customers. However in the unlikely event of your goods being faulty upon arrival you will be permitted to return your order for a refund of the price you paid within 30 from the day of delivery- no exchanges
Returns (of faulty goods)
• You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
• To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. - if not, your return will be refused and sent back to you.
• Your item must be in the original packaging.
• Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
• Return postage is the responsibility of the buyer.
• We will refund you the price you bought the item at.
• Exchanges are not acceptable, if the item is faulty, see the policy for returns above.
• Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
• If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
• You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
• You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
• If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us: